Monday, July 23, 2007

Eleven Months of Viewing

So what have I been watching in the eleven months since I last updated?

  • Several series of Law & Order SUV (now my favourite L&O series)
  • Quite a bit of regular Law & Order but I'm less keen on it without the legal powerhouse that is Stone
  • A couple of random episode of Homicide Life on the Street which spurred me to buy the first season on DVD. I'm now waiting eagerly for the second season to arrive from Amazon
  • The fourth season of The Wire - it did not disappoint.
  • The final season of the Sopranos (another illicit copy)
  • Four seasons of The Shield - its awful, it makes me feel cheap
  • A few episodes of Adam Adamant Lives (really once you've seen one, you've seen them all)
  • Six big series of Waking the Dead
  • One episode of Medium
  • Probably a smattering of Monk, Columbo, Diagnosis Murder etc in the mix

No comments: