Saturday, August 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr Belzer

Today is Richard Belzer's birthday. He is 63.

Is that too old for me? Because I think I love him. Or at least the character John Munch, but I'm convinced he's just the same in real life and writes his own part. He's like a prophet in Homicide Life on the Street - he's already predicted the rise of the internet (this was made before it really took off) and the dangers of driving 4x4.

Alright, so I know he isn't good looking but he's got character. And he's been on Seasame Street.

2 comments:

Victor Castro said...

Unrelated......
Recommendation: "13 Tzameti" Great thriller! Just posted it on my blog.

PS: thanks for your great comment on "Echoes"

SandDancer said...

That film sounds good - intelligent thrillers are hard to come by. And its avaialable very cheaply on DVD too. Thanks for the tip!