Friday, February 22, 2008

Sleepy Viewing

Left to my own devices, I really really would not have watched Ashes to Ashe again.

But for some reason the OH thought we should give it another go. I think it is because they played "Geno" last week. He can always be won over by a bit of Dexys Midnight Runners.

I was so tired from work and yoga that I couldn’t be bothered to persuade him to watch something else instead. But I was so tired, I fell asleep and missed half of it anyway.

Then I woke up and we watched an old episode of SVU, the one where Olivia is undercover with some environmental protesters. We’d seen it before but it was still worth watching. An old episode of SVU is better than a new Ashes to Ashes anyday.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I've given up on Ashes to Ashes, sadly. I felt like I was watching it out of duty the previous week, which is not the best reason for making viewing choices. Unfortunately Keeley Hawes continues to annoy me as the 'new face of Boots No 7' on TV elsewhere, so there's no escape at the moment.(Apologies for sounding a bit grumpy.)

SandDancer said...

Luckily I've escaped her advertising - the OH has a trigger finger on the remote so I rarely get to see any adverts these days.